Thursday 4 September 2008

September Update

Been a wee while since i last updated this, as i've not been feeling great and had a fair it on my mind.

Got a few things to update on, unfortuanately not any new images as yet but they will be coming within the next 24 hours, mainly related to starting college.
I've invested in some new bits and bobs over the last couple of weeks including the aquapac pictured, a Canon 1000fn Film Camera, Radio Frequency flashgun triggers, a new flashgun, inkjet paper, some lens filters for my 50mm f1.8 lens and a selection of camera film.

I've gone mainly for Ilford HP5 in both 35mm and 120 roll film versions as i've borrowed mums 1950's Kodak Brownie Cresta so I'm hoping to get a few decent images out of this lot.

I've now started college so have a few things to research and work on over the next 11 or so weeks, and although I can see it being a HUGE amount of work i'm looking forward to it all.

I have a Shoot tomorrow (Friday) with Billie Lister, and the wonderful Jak Morgan as MUA, doing some fashiony headshots which will include doing some Black & White film stuff on both the Canon 1000fn and the Kodak Brownie Cresta, so look out for someof the B&W ones in a week or so and hopefully the digital images tomorrow!

No comments: