Friday 17 October 2008

Styles Apart

It's been an interesting few weeks recently and i've really been questioning what my future holds, what kind of work i want to do and the style(s) that suit me best.

A lot of the advice coming is that my work has a distinctive style, which is partly a good thing and partly not as i need to be able to show a god bit variation in my work.

A bit of discussion also led to the fact that i don't do a lot of post production work on my images as i much prefer having my images as close to that shot in camera as possible.

I have however been known in the past to do a bit of it and to demonstrate i editted up the image at the top of this post which was from the same series as the one below.

I really like this look, but is it different to the norm for me?






No comments: