Wednesday 8 October 2008

Up Up Up Up ... and Away!

I would just like to take this opportunity to see I LOVE being at college :)

The opportunities that we get from being there are just amazing.

Today we were taken along to Edinburgh Flying Club and got to go up up and away in a Cessna plane taking pictures in and around the lothian and fife area.

I was last up in the plane and unlike others who went in pairs i got to go myself with the Pilot, Ronnie, who is such a nice chap.

I chose to go along the forth from the bridges and we took off from the main runway at Edinburgh Airport before heading for the bridges then following the forth up river to Grangemouth and the kincardine bridges before heading back over linlithgow.

I LOVED THIS and i'm really happy with the images.



















No comments: