Monday 8 February 2016

A View From Darnleys

It's been a while since i actively went out with the camera, so when an opportunity arose for me to get out and doing some Cocktail Photography with Darnleys View Gin I jumped at the chance.

All of these shots use natural light, from the lovely big window at The West Room at the West End in Edinburgh, with a reflector putting some light back into one or two of the areas.

Lots of lovely cocktails and some interesting backgrounds here, and although these may or may not be the ones that Darnleys view would like to use I have picked these as my selection of favourites.

I can't remember the names of all the cocktails but The Honey Bee, A French 75 and a G & G were three of the names i remember.

(Please note these images are unedited, they are simply Jpegs straight from the camera, resized and a quick unsharp mask before being saved in web size)












No comments: