Friday 12 February 2010

It's been a real while

It's been a real while since I last shot some model work so it was a real thril to get back out there and work with Emily today.

We went out to one of my favourite spots at South Queensferry and braved the cold for a couple of hours doing some natural headshots and some fashiony images.

I'm really very happy with the results of the shots, and my new flash triggers were brilliant working 100% of the time and with real reliability which was a real good thing for me.

Main image shot with softbox camera left and softbox camera right.


The 2 images above were both shot with a softbox camera left a softbox camera right and a front kicker from the ground with bare flash.
The shot above was shot with a softbox camera left a softbox camera right and a front kicker from the ground with bare flash, I used a lensbaby on this shot, trying out some different twists to see how they work and i'm really quite keen on the result, although i think i missed the focus a little.


The 2 images above were shot with a softbox camera left a softbox camera right and a rim light kicker from the ground behind Emly with bare flash.

I really enjoyed it today and I definately feel that i'm back on the horse now... thanks Emily :) I hope that we can work together agains soon.

No comments: